The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

URGENT - Looking for replacement tenant in Reading shared house

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a student in Reading that can replace me on a house tenancy commencing June 30th and ending July 1st 2024.

It's a 4 person house with a recently reworked kitchen, two bathrooms, garden and front room. £105 per week excluding bills, all electric. It's a 5 minute walk from Whiteknights campus, 20 minute walk from town.

All boys currently, and your room would have a double bed, desk area, wardrobe and shelving.

Looking for a person ASAP, private message if you're interested and/or for more info!
Original post by Phomi277
Hi all,

I'm currently looking for a student in Reading that can replace me on a house tenancy commencing June 30th and ending July 1st 2024.

It's a 4 person house with a recently reworked kitchen, two bathrooms, garden and front room. £105 per week excluding bills, all electric. It's a 5 minute walk from Whiteknights campus, 20 minute walk from town.

All boys currently, and your room would have a double bed, desk area, wardrobe and shelving.

Looking for a person ASAP, private message if you're interested and/or for more info!

Hey @Phomi277

I would suggest posting these details on the Student Accommodation thread as this is where people appear to be advertising the most about accommodation options which may make it easier for people to find!

Hope this is helpful - good luck !

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending