The Student Room Group

A Level Revision

I would like to know if there is anybody else who has failed to start revising even though exams start in 4 weeks? I have a really busy schedule and A-levels seem to be at the bottom of it, I really struggle with revision and the panic has not set in to force me to do it. Anybody in the same boat or got any tips that might help me?
Original post by Jazmin789
I would like to know if there is anybody else who has failed to start revising even though exams start in 4 weeks? I have a really busy schedule and A-levels seem to be at the bottom of it, I really struggle with revision and the panic has not set in to force me to do it. Anybody in the same boat or got any tips that might help me?

Heya!
Make sure to do as much past paper practice as you can and try your best :h: Start with your weaker topics and go on from there. If it helps, Study Mind has lots of free past paper resources!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study mind

What on earth is more important than A levels right now? Are you currently taking part in the European Gymnastics Championships or something?!
Reply 3
If I'm brutally honest I'm just not prioritising my education. I never sat my GCSEs (class of 2020 so pretty much abandoned). The worst thing I ever did was go to therapy, the panic that used to make me care about my education is pretty much gone, I can tell myself that if I don't get the grades I need I will find another way. I prioritised my wellbeing over my grades and this is the result.
Original post by DataVenia
What on earth is more important than A levels right now? Are you currently taking part in the European Gymnastics Championships or something?!
I have to say I was in exactly the same situation, 2-3 weeks ago I wasn't bothered to do revision but its about starting a routine, thats what got me going. Start by doing a little bit every day and put stuff on your desk the night before, for me the hardest part was actually starting the studying.
me 2 unfortunately :frown:

i've started revising a good bit in feb, a tiny bit in march, and a lot this month. I got on adhd medication for the first time. However, I am sitting one of my a levels for the first time, only having 3 months to study the whole thing, and I am barely going to manage it if I follow my intensive plan. FML

Quick Reply

Latest