The Student Room Group

maths a level... humble or inspire me

hi. so i got a D in my last set of mocks LMAO but wasn't too far off of a C and have been feeling a bit of improvement as i'm working on it. i took lots of time off of school bc of my depression and didn't bother to catch up with the fundamentals for a level maths which left me struggling. i've felt my understanding has improved after putting a lot of work in, but there's still a lot of content i'm not entirely sure about. i've been re-teaching myself the whole a level and it's going really well. but a levels are in a month... and i still have a lot of practice to do. do you think it is possible to get an A or B in maths by the time a levels come around?
Original post by skyealanis
hi. so i got a D in my last set of mocks LMAO but wasn't too far off of a C and have been feeling a bit of improvement as i'm working on it. i took lots of time off of school bc of my depression and didn't bother to catch up with the fundamentals for a level maths which left me struggling. i've felt my understanding has improved after putting a lot of work in, but there's still a lot of content i'm not entirely sure about. i've been re-teaching myself the whole a level and it's going really well. but a levels are in a month... and i still have a lot of practice to do. do you think it is possible to get an A or B in maths by the time a levels come around?

Personally I don’t take maths a level. Im an AS student rn studying philosophy, economics and business but what I can tell you is that if you put your mind to it, anything is possible. This isn’t the best example but at gcse, since year 9, I had failed every chemistry test, but I worked my ass off in easter year 11 and managed to pull off a 6 as my final grade, just a mark under a grade 7. What im saying is that now there is no time to waste anymore, I have my AS exams in 2 weeks and what I say is put your mind to it, give your all and believe in yourself because I believe in you. Now go and get that A grade
Reply 2
Original post by skyealanis

How did results go?
Reply 3
Original post by rosie_oop
How did results go?

Hasn't posted since April ...

Quick Reply

Latest