The Student Room Group

defining crime

a level aqa psychology here. spec doesn't mention problems in defining crime or ways of measuring crime at all, but all the resources I find for AQA do. It isn't huge so I'm ok with doing it, I'm just wondering if I should do it or if it was taken out of the spec or something?
btw this is paper 3 forensic psychology y2 content
pls guys :frown:
trying to find out the same thing here! my teacher gave us resources when starting forensics but I soon came to realise it's not on the spec. I would usually disregard something if it wasn't on the spec but I recommend maybe just having a brief look over the content. It hasn't come up on a past paper before but they can be quite unpredictable.
Original post by catkittycatcat
trying to find out the same thing here! my teacher gave us resources when starting forensics but I soon came to realise it's not on the spec. I would usually disregard something if it wasn't on the spec but I recommend maybe just having a brief look over the content. It hasn't come up on a past paper before but they can be quite unpredictable.

it's literally tiny, I did it and it took me 10 minutes. Just understanding not really content. Recommend you do it :smile:
Original post by CatInTheCorner
it's literally tiny, I did it and it took me 10 minutes. Just understanding not really content. Recommend you do it :smile:

I did it just after replying to you, hahah, but yeah same here, it was quick and it’s almost common sense so there’s no point spending much time on it!
how do you feel about forensics btw? it’s personally my least favourite out of everything, even research methods, so I always dread it😭
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by catkittycatcat
how do you feel about forensics btw? it’s personally my least favourite out of everything, even research methods, so I always dread it😭

wotttt, love it, I'm self studying and literally picked it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending