The Student Room Group

self studying A level business

I am taking A level business on my own independently alongside 2 other A levels, how do I go about revising and studying for it to get an A.
Past papers, past papers and past papers!! Practice as much past papers as you can. Try watching videos of youtubers like takingthebiz or bizconsesh. And memorise the definitions which may be more than a hundred for each paper but they will help you to get knowledge marks. Lastly, if you have a tutor, then show them your practice essays to help you understand where you need to work on.
Original post by ellalonsdale67
I am taking A level business on my own independently alongside 2 other A levels, how do I go about revising and studying for it to get an A.

hey, I'm not taking business but other subjects on my own. I would advise you to be thorough in doing the past papers and going through the notes. If you have taken any essay subjects then I would also advise you to read and analyze the sourcebooks properly.
Im taking sociology and politics aswell so im used to essay subjects. how are you finding doing subjects on your own
Practice makes perfect. Just ask for previous test from students a year ahead of you and revise .
Im taking sociology and politics aswell so im used to essay subjects. how are you finding doing subjects on your own

Not that hard, my easiest are history and English literature (essay subjects)
Although I'm still not 100% satisfied with my economics and accounting preparation, as I used my own notes and started late 😬
Original post by ayesha999
Not that hard, my easiest are history and English literature (essay subjects)
Although I'm still not 100% satisfied with my economics and accounting preparation, as I used my own notes and started late 😬

I do economics and accounting as well. My preparation is good only for accounting. For my other two subjects, economics and business, preparation is not that good:colonhash:
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest