The Student Room Group

I lost my cat and now I have GCSES

Firstly, in year 10 I revised for hours and hours everyday and it didn't bother me at all. Now that my GCSEs are practically a month away, I can't do anything.

However, now its even worse. My cat has gone missing ( around 3 days now ) and I have no idea what has happened to her, now if I try to revise all I do is get upset and cry.
So yeah, now I fail, and I have no cat :frown:
Original post by Larita1212
Firstly, in year 10 I revised for hours and hours everyday and it didn't bother me at all. Now that my GCSEs are practically a month away, I can't do anything.

However, now its even worse. My cat has gone missing ( around 3 days now ) and I have no idea what has happened to her, now if I try to revise all I do is get upset and cry.

try go into your exams with a calm state of mind!! i didnt revise for my GCSEs (they were in 2022) and i think my relaxed mindset really helped me process the questions and not get anxious and in my head ((: you'll be okay!! i believe in u
Thankyou so much, I thought no one would care to answer :smile: :<

I lost my cat in December:frown: I get it, that's tough, idek what to tell you. She will be fine and will be back!
Thankyou so much, I thought no one would care to answer :smile: :<

i care!!! i really feel for you, GCSEs were very mentally straining but the summer will be so wonderful < 3

Quick Reply

Latest