The Student Room Group

BMAT- Last minute revision

BMAT is less then 24 hours away. Due to some really bad circumstances i couldnt revsie for it properly. STill have the whole of Physics and maths to revise for as well as the critical thinking and problem solving section.

I know people are gonna laugh at me and taunt me- saying apply next year etc, but please this is not what i wanna hear now. Please could you give me tips on what to learn for Physics and Maths and how to do those nasty calculation questions without a calculator.

Please please help meeeeeeeeee.
Reply 1
Original post by lolaaaaajones789
BMAT is less then 24 hours away. Due to some really bad circumstances i couldnt revsie for it properly. STill have the whole of Physics and maths to revise for as well as the critical thinking and problem solving section.

I know people are gonna laugh at me and taunt me- saying apply next year etc, but please this is not what i wanna hear now. Please could you give me tips on what to learn for Physics and Maths and how to do those nasty calculation questions without a calculator.

physics and maths is just commons sense icl, ur defo failing since everyone shouldve got like 9s in gcse for these. this is bare basic its a skill issue atp u should just apply next year or switch career
Original post by lolaaaaajones789

Have you considered submitting mitigating circumstances to the CAT prior to the BMAT?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending