The Student Room Group

UoM Pharmacy Interview

I have my Foundation year pharmacy interview soon at University of Manchester if anyone has had their interview please could you help me, what kind of questions did they ask, did they ask any like subject and practical questions like asking you about a specific topic and also any ethical questions?
Original post by rhahhhh
I have my Foundation year pharmacy interview soon at University of Manchester if anyone has had their interview please could you help me, what kind of questions did they ask, did they ask any like subject and practical questions like asking you about a specific topic and also any ethical questions?

I am on my gap year so I had my interview very early, I don't remember the Manchester interview specifically as I had other interviews around the same time but I'll just say anything I remember from all my interviews. Manchester didn't ask me a maths question, they asked like two situational judgement questions which are straightforward, you have to show qualities you'd see from a pharmacist or any profession like being honest. They didn't ask anything specific to me, just why I want to do pharmacy and why manchester. And I'm not sure if it was manchester but I was asked why pharmacy and not medicine?

Is this going to be your firm? I've accepted the offer and I'm trying to find people who are also doing foundation :smile:
good luck with your interview!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending