The Student Room Group

do you need a uni summer accom, please take mine (london)

Hi, I am a uni student and I have a place that I had booked for the summer. It is called Mannequin House and it's a fairly nice place. It's quite central ( a minute's walk away from the Victoria line), ensuite with a double sized kitchen. It is clean and has great facilities but I am moving elsewhere for the summer and need someone to take my place. I'm paying £245 ppw and I plan to move out end of May/early June. I have the place till end of Aug but you always have the option to extend your stay. The staff are super friendly, they have a great common room with large TV's, air con and two PS5's. Each kitchen also has their own TV that can be attached to your gaming console. There are great people, everyone is super friendly and nice. They have a quiet, air conditioned Study Room and a large courtyard that is so lovely during the summer.
The area is also great. There is another student accom across the street so you'll never lack friends. It's right above a Co-Op which is open till 11pm so you can easily get whatever you need. There are also some local stores opposite Mannequin House which are open later, in case you need something urgent. There is a Tesco that is a five min walk away and they have a cute cafe called Deja Brew that is also open late (they have really yum food and great prices, honestly sustaining me through uni lmao). There is a burger place about two mins away with good, cheap food. There are a couple cute coffee shops nearby, and Walthamstow is beautiful so there's always places to go and walk around. There is a Sri Lankan store, so if you're brown you can get everything you need from Maggi to Dosa batter. I think there's also an Asian store nearby (my friend told me about it), but I'm not sure where. It's also a 10-15 min walk away/ a 2 min tube away from the Walthamstow high street so plenty of places to go shopping and get cheap groceries (they have two lidl's and a couple of poundland-like stores). Honestly, a great place to live esp if you're on a budget.
I'm more than happy to show you around if you'd like. I'd prefer to show you pictures instead because I have exams coming up!
I think the place is only available to uni students but you can be from any university in the UK.
If you're interested, please dm me (I'm new to tsr so I think you can do that here? If not, someone pls lemme know and I'll send you my email/phone number).
Please please please tsr, do your thing !!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
hi, someone pls respond. i desperately need to move out :frown:
Reply 2
day threee of me tryingot make this post relevant because i really really need to move out :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending