The Student Room Group

Ford IT Degree Apprenticeship 2023

Has anyone else been invited to the Virtual assessment centre?
Reply 1
yh i did got rejected
Reply 2
Original post by bbdnsnd
yh i did got rejected

same unfortunately
Reply 3
Original post by ChromaFnbr
same unfortunately

did they give u feedback
Reply 4
Original post by bbdnsnd
did they give u feedback

they asked if I wanted it and I agreed so they said they'd give me a call on Friday
Reply 5
what did they say btw
Reply 6
Original post by bbdnsnd
what did they say btw

4.5/5 interview, but I ****ed up roleplay and got 1.5 was basically the consensus , wbu ?
Reply 7
4.5/5 interview, but I ****ed up roleplay and got 1.5 was basically the consensus , wbu ?

got 5 in brief and 5 in the group interview but 2 in Intevriew and 3 in analysis so a 3.2 overall said in my interview i lacked experience and answers weren’t detailed and in my analysis had some spelling mistakes. she said people who got 3.5-3.9 are on the waiting list tbh rejecting me for lack of experience is kinda stupid
Reply 8

1.5 overall
Reply 9
Original post by bbdnsnd
got 5 in brief and 5 in the group interview but 2 in Intevriew and 3 in analysis so a 3.2 overall said in my interview i lacked experience and answers weren’t detailed and in my analysis had some spelling mistakes. she said people who got 3.5-3.9 are on the waiting list tbh rejecting me for lack of experience is kinda stupid

yeah that's really unfortunate and kinda stupid too, I wish I focused more on the group interview because it would've saved me hard
Original post by bbdnsnd
1.5 overall

nono, overall I got 3.2 so the same as you lol
yeah that's really unfortunate and kinda stupid too, I wish I focused more on the group interview because it would've saved me hard

same with interview lol but well got another one
Reply 12
Original post by bbdnsnd
same with interview lol but well got another one

Yeah same so its not the end of the world🙏🏿

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending