The Student Room Group

Scary exam timetable

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice as when we have a levels I have my English language in psychology on the same day and I’m really stressing about becoming overworked and tired in the day

Did anyone else have to do this and if so was it as bad as it seems?
I’ve done days in mocks before where I had psychology, and then my three hour philosophy exam in the afternoon, so I know I can manage a whole day with exams, but I tended to get exhausted by the end of my philosophy exam .
hi I have the same (aqa psychology paper 2 and English lang paper 1 on the same day, as well as psych paper 3 and eng paper 2 on the same day), its a bit of a nightmare haha but for all sets of mocks at my school I had psychology and sociology on the same day (so lots of writing) and it was tough but I guess you just have to push through it. make sure to set out like how you might revise between the two exams so that you can fit in rests the day after for example. for me as well im just thinking like they might be on the same day but that also means that, for the last 2 anyway, both of those subjects are done forever on the same day which makes it sound nicer at least haha
Original post by izzy4509x
hi I have the same (aqa psychology paper 2 and English lang paper 1 on the same day, as well as psych paper 3 and eng paper 2 on the same day), its a bit of a nightmare haha but for all sets of mocks at my school I had psychology and sociology on the same day (so lots of writing) and it was tough but I guess you just have to push through it. make sure to set out like how you might revise between the two exams so that you can fit in rests the day after for example. for me as well im just thinking like they might be on the same day but that also means that, for the last 2 anyway, both of those subjects are done forever on the same day which makes it sound nicer at least haha

i’m glad i’m not alone!! my teacher told me to only look through some notes during my break so that i can relax enough.

they’ve made the timetables so weird this year! psychology has never ended so early 🥲
Original post by tinetinetine
i’m glad i’m not alone!! my teacher told me to only look through some notes during my break so that i can relax enough.

they’ve made the timetables so weird this year! psychology has never ended so early 🥲

yes completely agree ill probs give myself half an hour or a bit more as a break after English, read through notes for an hour or so, and then just chill until psychology, the exam timetable is soooo weird this year omg, longer summer tho haha
Original post by izzy4509x
yes completely agree ill probs give myself half an hour or a bit more as a break after English, read through notes for an hour or so, and then just chill until psychology, the exam timetable is soooo weird this year omg, longer summer tho haha

i hope you do so well 🩷🩷🩷
Original post by tinetinetine
i hope you do so well 🩷🩷🩷

you too good luck!!!
thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending