The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Advice on Communication for Social Change in Loughborough

Hi. I´m interested in the Global Communication and Social Change master in Loughborough University, but I would like to hear from someone who has taken it. Is it good? Is it worth it?
Original post by pablomejia
Hi. I´m interested in the Global Communication and Social Change master in Loughborough University, but I would like to hear from someone who has taken it. Is it good? Is it worth it?

Hi @pablomejia,

It's great to hear you're considering studying at Loughborough!

If you visit the Global Communication and Social Change course page, you will be able to see the modules you would be studying, rankings and careers information, which may help you with making a decision. Also on this course page if you scroll down to the 'your future career' section you can find some information about career possibilities with this course. If you have any specific course related question you can email [email protected] and they will be able to help you.

I would also visit this page on our Institute for Media and Creative Industries to find out more about the department that manages this course.

This course is located on our London campus and you can find more information about this campus here. I found it really helpful when choosing which university to go to for my undergraduate to visit the campus as it was important to me to see where I would be living so I've linked a page on how to visit and also a video tour of the campus.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please let us know :smile:

Jess
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending