The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Inquiry about my application (for admission) status

How long does it take for an application to be reviewed and decided upon? I have been following up on an application that I made in December 2022 but I have not gotten feedback up to date. I have tried writing emails but I haven't gotten a response yet. The live chat is not working on my end either. Can someone please help me, thanks.
Hello!
I would first like to apologise for the wait.
I'm going to assume this is for September intake for this year, please correct me if I'm wrong.
The university's deadline for applications is around July time, please expect to hear back by then, if however you have not heard back from them, I would recommend giving engagement a call as emails and live chats take time and you are not always guaranteed an answer straight away due to the high volumes of enquiries that they have around this time.
I have attached admissions contact details below,
Phone; +44 (0)24 7765 2222
Email; [email protected]
Kind regards,
Courtney H
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello!
I would first like to apologise for the wait.
I'm going to assume this is for September intake for this year, please correct me if I'm wrong.
The university's deadline for applications is around July time, please expect to hear back by then, if however you have not heard back from them, I would recommend giving engagement a call as emails and live chats take time and you are not always guaranteed an answer straight away due to the high volumes of enquiries that they have around this time.
I have attached admissions contact details below,
Phone; +44 (0)24 7765 2222
Email; [email protected]
Kind regards,
Courtney H

Thank you so much!
And yes it's for September intake.
Hello,
Perfect, so the university has until around about July to process and send out any offers.
Again, please do not hesitate to get in contact with the university by phone in the number I included above and they should be able to help you!
Alternatively, you can use the link below to either chat to someone on our online forum or submit an online enquiry form to help speed up the process.
https://www.coventry.ac.uk/the-university/contact-coventry-university/

Kind regards,
Courtney H

Quick Reply

Latest