The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh or Glasgow for Geology

I have offers for both Gelogy at Glasgow and Earth Science at Edinburgh, and Gelolgy at Aberdeen aswell. Im generally trying to choose between Edinburgh or Glasgow but I'm not sure which would be the better course. I generally prefer Glasgow as a city and feel it has a better campus because of King's Buidling in Edinburgh being where the geoscience department takes place im not a massive fan of what ive seen with that campus, but I'm not sure how their departments and courses actually stack up against each other. Any advice anyone has would be really appreciated, I'm going crazy trying to pick between the two.
Choose Aberdeen. It’s a great university and the city is calm and relaxing. The university is also a short distance from the beach. It is also quite quiet, great for studying.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Original post by Anonymous
I have offers for both Gelogy at Glasgow and Earth Science at Edinburgh, and Gelolgy at Aberdeen aswell. Im generally trying to choose between Edinburgh or Glasgow but I'm not sure which would be the better course. I generally prefer Glasgow as a city and feel it has a better campus because of King's Buidling in Edinburgh being where the geoscience department takes place im not a massive fan of what ive seen with that campus, but I'm not sure how their departments and courses actually stack up against each other. Any advice anyone has would be really appreciated, I'm going crazy trying to pick between the two.

yes I agree. Aberdeen is the best choice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending