The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Computing Science

Hi. I applied December 23 to Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh . I have received unconditional from Edinburgh but heard nothing yet from other 2. I stay Glasgow so would prefer Glasgow. 5th year I received 4A one Maths and Computing. This year hoping to get advance computing A and another A.
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Glasgow.
I have also applied to the same universities, but not heard back from any of the one's mentioned.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by oliver_rdlski
I have also applied to the same universities, but not heard back from any of the one's mentioned.

Thanks. Hopefully hear soon 🤞
Reply 3
Original post by Glen155
Hi. I applied December 23 to Glasgow, Strathclyde and Edinburgh . I have received unconditional from Edinburgh but heard nothing yet from other 2. I stay Glasgow so would prefer Glasgow. 5th year I received 4A one Maths and Computing. This year hoping to get advance computing A and another A.
Is anyone else still waiting to hear back from Glasgow.

I'm in the exact same situation! Unconditional from Edinburgh but would prefer Glasgow and no word. No one I know has heard back from Comp Sci at Glasgow yet so I'm assuming they're just taking their time this year 🤷*♀️ might see you in class in September!
Hi All,

Hope you're good :smile:

Great to hear you've applied to study here at the University of Glasgow. Firstly, if you haven't heard back, there is absolutely nothing to worry about!

In many cases, we will wait until we have reviewed all applications received by the 31 January 2024 (6pm) deadline before decisions are made. Our admissions team aim to have all offers out by 31st March, however, due to the large volume of applications we receive it may be after this date. Our team is working hard to process all applications as quickly as possible.

As soon as a decision is made, you'll be notified via your UCAS Hub.

Hope this has helped clarify the situation :smile:

Thanks,
Niall

UK Recruitment - University of Glasgow
Still waiting too. Have you had any offers from Strathclyde or Glasgow yet?
Original post by katyjoanne

hi, i’ve heard back from strathclyde and a few friends have also heard back from glasgow
Thanks, hoping to hear soon too
Reply 8
Accepted for Strathclyde but never got into Glasgow, Gutted as that’s the one I wanted. Had the grades as well 😢
Original post by Glen155
Accepted for Strathclyde but never got into Glasgow, Gutted as that’s the one I wanted. Had the grades as well 😢
Sorry to hear this, that’s disappointing especially when you had the grades. Where do you think you will choose to go?
Reply 10
Sorry to hear this, that’s disappointing especially when you had the grades. Where do you think you will choose to go?
Not sure yet 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending