The Student Room Group

English literature

Hi, my school only just told me I'm doing English literature. Do u think it's possible to revise quotes in time for the exams?
Original post by Declan ..
Hi, my school only just told me I'm doing English literature. Do u think it's possible to revise quotes in time for the exams?

I think it's definitely possible. Do you know your set texts? If you let me know what they are and they're ones I'm happy to help you

If they aren't ones I've studied I can still give you some advice. The seneca courses for your set texts could be super helpful because it'll help you get to grips with story, characters, themes, quotes, etc. Quizlet may also be a good place to look. Try to find out the main characters and themes and get maybe 4/5 quotations for each or ones that could apply to both characters and themes so you have less to remember. Also, just trying to get each of the books read before your exam would be helpful to.

Let me know your set texts and I can see if I can help anymore :smile:
Reply 2
Hi yes if you could help I would really appreciate it. I am doing Macbeth, an inspector calls and a Christmas carol. I'm only looking to pass as I haven't got long. And also what do u think the minimum amount of quotes I would have to revise per book would be. Me doing to many quotes per book would be impossible for me to remember. Again thanks if you can help me any further 🙂
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest