The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham College allocation 2023

Hi! When you can expect to hear about college allocation? I understand some people have heard already - congratulations- but I am just wondering how long the process takes . Does it make a difference if you have unconditional offer? At which stage you actually choose the type of room you prefer?
Original post by ta3
Hi! When you can expect to hear about college allocation? I understand some people have heard already - congratulations- but I am just wondering how long the process takes . Does it make a difference if you have unconditional offer? At which stage you actually choose the type of room you prefer?

Hiya

The college allocations are starting today and there's no deadline as to when they will finish. It doesn't matter if you've received a conditional or unconditional offer, or whether you've firmed or insured Durham. All offer-holders are being allocated colleges in the same manner. You can read more info on this page: https://www.durham.ac.uk/colleges-and-student-experience/colleges/your-college---undergraduate/expressing-a-preference---undergraduate/ :smile:

-Himieka
(edited 1 year ago)
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Has anyone been allocated College at Durham already?

Quick Reply

Latest