The Student Room Group

A level revision

I have 6 weeks left till my biology and chemistry a level exams. I haven't started revising yet so I was wondering if I have still have enough time to revise to get an A. If yes then how long should I be revising a day and what are you revision tips.
Reply 1
Original post by H_789
I have 6 weeks left till my biology and chemistry a level exams. I haven't started revising yet so I was wondering if I have still have enough time to revise to get an A. If yes then how long should I be revising a day and what are you revision tips.

Same here I have bio , chem and math . We haven't finish most of the topics yet
Reply 2
Original post by Kurzed
Same here I have bio , chem and math . We haven't finish most of the topics yet

Yh I seriously need to figure out a way to get out of this procrastination phase because I did this exact thing last year and waited till the day before my exams to revise and got all Bs but I don't want to take the risk this time
Original post by H_789

i feel you, i say every day this is gonna be the day i properly start revising, and then 2 mins late im on youtube... im sure we'll get there eventually haha
Reply 4
Original post by H_789

i think it depends what grade you’re working at currently. if you’re working at around Bs then i think you 100% have more than enough time, what i would do is write out every topic in bio and chem and rank them in how difficult you find them, then focusing on doing mainly past paper questions for the most difficult topics. once you’re confident with those i would just do every past paper you can find, making sure to read the examiners reports for them. good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest