The Student Room Group

Frontline Programme 2023

Hi, Has anyone applied for the frontline programme. And has just completed their assessment centre. how did you find it?
Reply 1
Hello,

I have just completed it today, I thought it was quite intense.

The interview was a standard interview really. There was a focus on motivation, resilience, and race.

The group activity was somewhat difficult, as you had to maintain that balance between allowing other people to speak whilst also vocalising your own opinions.

The conversation with the care leaver was fine. You are not allowed to ask them about their experience of care though.

The writing task was also okay, but I did struggle for time.
Reply 2
Hi

Is there anyone who applied for Frontline, passed the assessment and all the checks but no placement found?
Reply 3
They are struggling to find me a placement

Original post by Naz19!
Hi

Is there anyone who applied for Frontline, passed the assessment and all the checks but no placement found?
Reply 4
Original post by M070301
They are struggling to find me a placement

I'm in the same position, which authority did you apply for and how do you feel about deferring? I requested north west but unfortunately no joy
Reply 5
Original post by Naz19!
I'm in the same position, which authority did you apply for and how do you feel about deferring? I requested north west but unfortunately no joy

I also requested North West! I was originally offered Warrington and then they changed their mind.
Reply 6
I'm finding it frustrating and there's no explanation of how the allocation process works. Have they offered you an alterative?
Reply 7
Me too!! They haven’t offered me an alternative. I’m finding it really difficult to get in touch with them too. It’s making me really anxious.
Original post by Naz19!
I'm finding it frustrating and there's no explanation of how the allocation process works. Have they offered you an alterative?
Hi, I know this is a very old thread but wondered what the outcome was?
Anyone applied to the 2024 programme, as i recently passed the assesment centre , and been made an conditional offer

Quick Reply

Latest