The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Product design engineering at Loughborough Uni

HI i have an offer for Product Design engineering at loughborough and its my first choice. The offer is for ABB but I was wondering if I would still get in if I got A*BC?
Also where do I find out how many hours of lectures I would have?
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
HI i have an offer for Product Design engineering at loughborough and its my first choice. The offer is for ABB but I was wondering if I would still get in if I got A*BC?
Thanks

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offer! I would recommend emailing our Admissions Office for more information on this. Their contact information is at the bottom of the page I've shared.

If you have any other questions about Loughborough in the meantime, let us know :smile:

- Lindsay
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Thanks

I know nothing in an official context but I have a deferred place for engineering management for this sept - the offer was ABB and I got ACCC (did further maths) and still got my place. However loughbrough don’t seem to send out the ‘congrats on your place’ emails until 9am on results day and my ucas didn’t work so all I had was my results that didn’t meet the offer and for a solid hour thought I didn’t have a place! I think it depends on your course and department mostly, is product design engineering apart of the wolfson school (my course is)? If so as long as your course isn’t heavily subscribed you might although you won’t know till results day!
Reply 3
Thanks

That said it probably does matter that my A was in Math which is the only required subject for my course
Reply 4
Thanks

Hi! Lboro is my first choice for the same course!

Hi there,

This is great to hear :smile:

I just wanted to say that if you have any questions about Loughborough, please let us know.

- Lindsay
Reply 6

oh cool. would be great to know someone before we go!
Reply 7
I know nothing in an official context but I have a deferred place for engineering management for this sept - the offer was ABB and I got ACCC (did further maths) and still got my place. However loughbrough don’t seem to send out the ‘congrats on your place’ emails until 9am on results day and my ucas didn’t work so all I had was my results that didn’t meet the offer and for a solid hour thought I didn’t have a place! I think it depends on your course and department mostly, is product design engineering apart of the wolfson school (my course is)? If so as long as your course isn’t heavily subscribed you might although you won’t know till results day!

thanks so much. its part of wolfson too so hopefully that would be ok.
oh cool. would be great to know someone before we go!

Me too :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by smellyfeet112233
Me too :smile:

did you get in??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending