The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accounting and Finance in Uni of Leeds

So I'm going to be studying Accounting and Finance in Uni of Leeds this Septemember and I'm curious to see the timetable of this course. If you could tell me I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to see when preparation for exams begin and when holidays start so I can see when I can travel back to my home country.
Reply 1
Original post by Mikeyyyyyy
So I'm going to be studying Accounting and Finance in Uni of Leeds this Septemember and I'm curious to see the timetable of this course. If you could tell me I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to see when preparation for exams begin and when holidays start so I can see when I can travel back to my home country.

hi i’m doing accounting and finance at leeds too this year! just wondering if you’ve found any other people on the course as i’m struggling
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by idkk11
hi i’m doing accounting and finance at leeds too this year! just wondering if you’ve found any other people on the course as i’m struggling

No I haven't found anyone unfortunately. Is this your first year too?
Reply 3

yes it is my first year! what accom are u in
Reply 4

also have you found the timetable?
Reply 5
Original post by idkk11
also have you found the timetable?

Yea... it's a draft one though. If you download the UniLeeds app and enter your email and password you should be able to access it through Minerva.
Reply 6
Original post by idkk11
yes it is my first year! what accom are u in

St Marks Court what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest