The Student Room Group

chem from b/cs to a - aqa

how can I maximise my time now to get to an A im doing past papers etc and questions but I want to kind of guarantee that A
Some tips I used to use:
1) Create a study schedule (divide your time according to the subjects and topics you need to cover)
2) Practice past papers: (doing past papers will help you get familiar with the exam format, structure, and types of questions)
3) Analyze your mistakes (when you do practice papers, it's essential to analyze your mistakes thoroughly, this will help you understand the concepts better and prevent repeating the same errors)
4) Get help (if you have problem with any topic, don't hesitate to seek help from teachers, friends, or online resources)
(edited 12 months ago)
Original post by MasterWatch22
Some tips I used to use:
1) Create a study schedule (divide your time according to the subjects and topics you need to cover)
2) Practice past papers: (doing past papers will help you get familiar with the exam format, structure, and types of questions)
3) Analyze your mistakes (when you do practice papers, it's essential to analyze your mistakes thoroughly, this will help you understand the concepts better and prevent repeating the same errors)
4) Get help (if you have problem with any topic, don't hesitate to seek help from teachers, friends, or online resources)

thank you :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest