BIOLOGY - 7 (A)
ENGLISH LITERATURE- 6 (B)
BUSINESS - 8 (A*)
MATHS - 6 (B)
COMPUTER SCIENCE - 6 (B)
CHEMISTRY - 7 (A)
PHYSICS - 6 (B)
ENGLISH LANGUAGE - 7 (A)
Btw I hated both English,Maths & Physics and CS the most out of the GCSEs I’ve done and enjoyed Chemistry,Biology and Business and didn’t know what I wanted to be so I picked chemistry,biology and psychology and in my a levels got aab 2 as in chem and bio and a b in psychology which is very nice and I’m asking what should I be when I’m older got so many options 5 stood out for me can get in all of them and wanna study at UoM so my number 1 option is pharmacy (mpharm) 2.Finance (BA)
3.Accounting and Finance (BA) BTW what is better studying both or just finance bc didn’t get a place in just accounting btw
4.Optometry
5.Psychology
From these 5 options I wanna study degree at uni there are 5 job opportunities out there that I’m thinking of being which should I go for can do any be a pharmacist,investment banker,accountant,optometrist (eye doctor) and an psychologist which should I be and what degree should I pursuit???
Optometry or pharmacy look good
Reply 2
What about the ones not in the healthcare theme???

Original post by Studentwithaname
Optometry or pharmacy look good
I’m not sure about the others cos I’m going down the healthcare route so haven’t looked into the other stuff. Sorry
Reply 4
Good website with 100s of job / career profiles - https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles

Quick Reply

Latest