The Student Room Group

About a levels

Stuck on what to pick wanna pick 2 between aqa psych and sociology and edexcel business and politics???
Original post by Superherogamer
Stuck on what to pick wanna pick 2 between aqa psych and sociology and edexcel business and politics???

What else will you be studying? (Subject combinations can be important.)
Which do you think you might be best at?
Which do you think might be most enjoyable?
Which do you think might be most useful? (Considering what you might want to do after A levels - e.g. apply to uni.)
Original post by DataVenia
What else will you be studying? (Subject combinations can be important.)
Which do you think you might be best at?
Which do you think might be most enjoyable?
Which do you think might be most useful? (Considering what you might want to do after A levels - e.g. apply to uni.)

I have to start with 4 a levels and I wanna get in either pharmacy or pharmacology in healthcare or in tech cyber security or software engineering but don’t wanna do a degree in cs be wise of the math and maybe accounting but how much econ is there do you need to learn graphs like econ at a level by heart
I have to start with 4 a levels and I wanna get in either pharmacy or pharmacology in healthcare or in tech cyber security or software engineering but don’t wanna do a degree in cs be wise of the math and maybe accounting but how much econ is there do you need to learn graphs like econ at a level by heart

So you're trying to choose two more A levels, to make four in total. Which two A levels have you already chosen?
Original post by DataVenia
So you're trying to choose two more A levels, to make four in total. Which two A levels have you already chosen?

Chem and bio ofc and thinking of doing either psych business politics and computer science forget sociology is lots of content and prefer psych I am gonna do chem bio psych or business or politics but gonna do cs but if drop that’s the thing
Chem and bio ofc and thinking of doing either psych business politics and computer science forget sociology is lots of content and prefer psych I am gonna do chem bio psych or business or politics but gonna do cs but if drop that’s the thing

Biology and Psychology have a bit of overlap so that will help! Also Psychology and Sociology when it comes to research methods! But what are your career prospects? Also, don't forget that all A Levels are content-heavy in their own right - that's what can make them academically challenging ❤️
Original post by emm4nuella
Biology and Psychology have a bit of overlap so that will help! Also Psychology and Sociology when it comes to research methods! But what are your career prospects? Also, don't forget that all A Levels are content-heavy in their own right - that's what can make them academically challenging ❤️

Nah is bc sociology is repetitive and I wanna get in pharmacy either or tech or Accounting to financial controller

Quick Reply

Latest