The Student Room Group

gcse sciences

is it OK to fail one of your science for example physics which i hate? but u get decent grades in your other subject.
Reply 1
Original post by io432
is it OK to fail one of your science for example physics which i hate? but u get decent grades in your other subject.

i mean it depends on what you wanna do tbh like if you want to do a science based field i wouldn't reccomend or even medical route too , but if you were to do a more social science or essay based subject i don't see how it would affect it, but at the end of the day their your gsces and you primairily control what you wanna do with them
Reply 2
Original post by MH.34567
i mean it depends on what you wanna do tbh like if you want to do a science based field i wouldn't reccomend or even medical route too , but if you were to do a more social science or essay based subject i don't see how it would affect it, but at the end of the day their your gsces and you primairily control what you wanna do with them

i want to go pharmacy or bio med which seem to me i dont need physics.and if i do not get the grades, I will choose law.
At least try and get a 'pass' which I believe is a 4. It might not be needed, but no doors will be closed if you get a good grade. I think you have formula sheets this year, so get good at substitution and you already have 30% of the marks!
Reply 4
Original post by io432
i want to go pharmacy or bio med which seem to me i dont need physics.and if i do not get the grades, I will choose law.

tbh i'm kinda stuck in the same position i wanna take neurophyscology or neurophisiology bu i need to take biology for that and i need a 7 7 7 in all three sciences as well as a 7 in math so i just put english lit as my a-level option instead as a safety net so that i could possibly do humanities in the future but maybe you should check the requirements for the subjects you are going into just to be safe
Reply 5
Original post by io432

Heya!
I would recommend still trying your best :h: If it helps, Study Mind has plenty of free revision notes and practice questions!

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest