The Student Room Group

English Lit GSCE- ACC (AQA)

Is it possible for Bob Cratchit to appear in the English Literature question alone, without the rest of the Cratchits? (gcse aqa)
Reply 1
With a Christmas carol u get an extract and you're expected to explain how a certain theme is presented in that extract and the entirety of the novella. It's a possibility that the extract will include Bob cratchit and you'll be asked something along the lines of 'explain how poverty is shown' or 'how family is presented' and hes a very useful character for that so I'd say whilst it's not likely, you should still revise his character/importance of his role
Reply 2
Original post by Tilly0561
With a Christmas carol u get an extract and you're expected to explain how a certain theme is presented in that extract and the entirety of the novella. It's a possibility that the extract will include Bob cratchit and you'll be asked something along the lines of 'explain how poverty is shown' or 'how family is presented' and hes a very useful character for that so I'd say whilst it's not likely, you should still revise his character/importance of his role

Cool thankyou, I have revised the Cratchitt family, and I will soon revise poverty; I just haven’t revised Bob on his own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending