The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Would I still get in if they offer BBC and I got AAD?

I got a conditional offer from Royal Holloway (English) for BBC and my current grades are AAD (one of the As being in Eng Lit).
Would I still be accepted with these grades?
Original post by gabby333
I got a conditional offer from Royal Holloway (English) for BBC and my current grades are AAD (one of the As being in Eng Lit).
Would I still be accepted with these grades?

Hey! So I applied for Royal Holloway History a few years ago. The offer was AAB but I got A* BB and was accepted. Don't know how different it will be but hopefully they'll accept you with your current grades. Good luck!

Which subject is the D btw? I might be able to help
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
There are a wide number of factors (including the performance of your peers, how much space is on the course….), and the answer is maybe.

You’d have to wait until results day to know, just focus your attention on doing as well as possible.
Reply 3
Original post by squirrelmonkey12
Hey! So I applied for Royal Holloway History a few years ago. The offer was AAB but I got A* BB and was accepted. Don't know how different it will be but hopefully they'll accept you with your current grades. Good luck!

Which subject is the D btw? I might be able to help

Thanks for the luck, I'll do my best!

The D is in business and I've been struggling since the beginning tbh but I'm trying harder and harder and aiming to at least get a C come exams! Part of me just wishes I took another essay subject haha!
Reply 4
Original post by mnot
There are a wide number of factors (including the performance of your peers, how much space is on the course….), and the answer is maybe.

You’d have to wait until results day to know, just focus your attention on doing as well as possible.

Thank you so much for the response! Of course the only thing I can do is just keep pushing and aiming for as high as I can possibly get!

The D is in business and I've been struggling since the beginning tbh but I'm trying harder and harder and aiming to at least get a C come exams! Part of me just wishes I took another essay subject haha!

Nodody can tell at the moment. It will depend on numbers meeting their offers and spaces available.

Ahh can't help you there! You've got this-best of luck! :-)
Reply 7
Yeah, probably. Tbh.
No guarantees ofcourse
Reply 8
Original post by squirrelmonkey12
Ahh can't help you there! You've got this-best of luck! :-)

No worries! Thanks for the concern and faith tho!! Much appreciated 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending