The Student Room Group

Need help with my final year project. Please do this experiment if you are >18

Are you over the age of 18?

Do you have normal colour vision? (Never been diagnosed with any form of colour blindness)

Do you speak only English fluently? (Is your knowledge of other languages limited to a few words or phrases?)

Do you have 5-10 minutes of time to spare?

Would you like to help further the psychological understanding of perception?

Do you have access to a laptop,computer or tablet with a keyboard?

If your answer to all of the above is yes, please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your internet browser address bar. It takes you to an easy experiment for which there are no identified risks to participating. You cannot leave the experiment and return to it, so please only start it once you know you will have the time and focus to finish it.

Please do not use chrome

https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/11C8D783-6282-4C45-8946-547F1442CDB4
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by sillymonkey91
Are you over the age of 18?

Do you have normal colour vision? (Never been diagnosed with any form of colour blindness)

Do you speak only English fluently? (Is your knowledge of other languages limited to a few words or phrases?)

Do you have 5-10 minutes of time to spare?

Would you like to help further the psychological understanding of perception?

Do you have access to a laptop,computer or tablet with a keyboard?

If your answer to all of the above is yes, please click on the link below or copy and paste it into your internet browser address bar. It takes you to an easy experiment for which there are no identified risks to participating. You cannot leave the experiment and return to it, so please only start it once you know you will have the time and focus to finish it.

https://research.sc/participant/login/dynamic/11C8D783-6282-4C45-8946-547F1442CDB4

A few people have had issues with things overlapping on their screen and not being able to press "Next". If this happens to you, please zoom out (pressing "Ctrl" and "-" on your keyboard at the same time) until you can press next. Really sorry for this, not sure how to adjust foe it on my end 🙂
Reply 2
Hey, tried to copy the link onto other browers but google chrome and it didnt work (I tried Tor and Microsoft edge). Would love to participate is there a specific reason I cant use chrome?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending