The Student Room Group

aqa sociology gcse

with a week left how can i get a good grade on gcse sociology? im currently on a 6.
Reply 1
Original post by qas1232
with a week left how can i get a good grade on gcse sociology? im currently on a 6.

revise your individual's and what they believe etc within education, family and crime and deviance in detail for example Parsons etc his views on family and all other topics etc.
Reply 2
Original post by thressi
revise your individual's and what they believe etc within education, family and crime and deviance in detail for example Parsons etc his views on family and all other topics etc.

thank you! ill be trying that do you have any ways to revise them which worked for you?
Reply 3
Original post by qas1232
thank you! ill be trying that do you have any ways to revise them which worked for you?

mindmaps or flashcards on each of the individuals for each if the topics. I did that and helped me so much for the big mark questions. And look at research methods as well. go on quizlet for these aswell
Reply 4
Original post by thressi
mindmaps or flashcards on each of the individuals for each if the topics. I did that and helped me so much for the big mark questions. And look at research methods as well. go on quizlet for these aswell

okayy thank you very much appreciate your help!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest