The Student Room Group

Spanish GSCE Writing, Higher, Paper 4

You know how it says write approx. 90 words for Question 1 and approx. 90-150 words for Question 2? what happens if you go over the limit? like you write 200 words for Question 1? (I'm very good in Spanish, and I did this for my MOCKs then other day and I don't know if they will mark it).
Thank you for reading my question:smile:
Original post by Ozymandias007
You know how it says write approx. 90 words for Question 1 and approx. 90-150 words for Question 2? what happens if you go over the limit? like you write 200 words for Question 1? (I'm very good in Spanish, and I did this for my MOCKs then other day and I don't know if they will mark it).
Thank you for reading my question:smile:

Depends on the exam board - if you're lucky, they'll just ignore it, but you could be marked down for it.

Seriously, don't write 200 words if it says 90 words. Go 10 over if you have to, but don't write over double - writing that much extra won't show that you're good at the language.
Reply 2
Original post by cactus11235813
Depends on the exam board - if you're lucky, they'll just ignore it, but you could be marked down for it.

Seriously, don't write 200 words if it says 90 words. Go 10 over if you have to, but don't write over double - writing that much extra won't show that you're good at the language.

Ok, thank you:smile:, it was by accident:/, I'm pretty fluent already and chose it for fun, then got carried away in the mock
thank you tho for answering my question:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending