english
all sciences
cs
history
business
spanish
3) i reallty want all 7s and an grade 9 idk i think i can get it
4) actually im watching ragnorok rn episode 1
5) do what otheres are not doing - the wizard liz pls watch her she changed my life rn
Welcome to the forum! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by iL1L
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

haii do you have any revison tips in general
Original post by kisohi

Hmm... remember to take breaks, etc... What way of learning/revising works best for you?
Original post by kisohi

Hi @kisohi,

When it comes to any exam or subject, it's important for you to be familiar with exam techniques and which keywords are being used in the exam question, e.g describe, evaluate, explain. If you have a skim through past papers, you'll observe how each question has a keyword which suggests what type of answer you should be giving.

Practice time management by prioritising the subjects you find the most challenging, this will also be a useful skill for you to have to prepare you for A-Levels where more independent study is demanded. Furthermore, please don't cram all your studying into the last minute. Regular, consistent revision throughout the week is more effective than a single, intense study session.

There are plenty more revision tips you can find online, but we have compiled a list of top tips that many students have found useful which you can find here :smile:

Hope this helps,
Danish
BCU Student Rep
Original post by kisohi
1) name and where you are from
Sorry, I'm not saying! But I'm from England Xd
2) For GSCE I'm taking all of these are higher tiers btw
maths
english
all sciences
cs
history
business
spanish
3) i reallty want all 7s and an grade 9 idk i think i can get it
4) actually im watching ragnorok rn episode 1
5) do what otheres are not doing - the wizard liz pls watch her she changed my life rn

Welcome

Quick Reply

Latest