The Student Room Group

TFL 2023 graduate scheme

Hi, does anyone know when the applications open for the 2023 graduate schemes?

Scroll to see replies

it's open now
Reply 2
Original post by David Chance
it's open now

Hi, have you applied to any of the programmes?
Original post by Yamin2390
Hi, have you applied to any of the programmes?

Hi I applied to Data Science program
did you guys get a confirmation email after submitting the video interview? i submitted my answers and everything, but haven't gotten like a 'thank you for completing ...' email which I usually get from other applications?
Hi there - I just finished the VI. I got a ‘thank you for applying’ at the point of submission don’t expect an email now for a good few weeks. According to the previous years threads for TFL they take a while to get to the next stage so
Original post by 2muchlikehardwrk
Hi there - I just finished the VI. I got a ‘thank you for applying’ at the point of submission don’t expect an email now for a good few weeks. According to the previous years threads for TFL they take a while to get to the next stage so

i see, i didn’t get anything so i sent an email to the recruitment to check that my answers were submitted. and yeah, i think esp cos we’re quite early applicants any AC information will take a while
(edited 1 year ago)
Just got this response

39150DF1-4505-4D40-A1DC-8B26024E9613.jpeg
Anyone else?
Original post by hocuspocu
did you guys get a confirmation email after submitting the video interview? i submitted my answers and everything, but haven't gotten like a 'thank you for completing ...' email which I usually get from other applications?

you didn't get any confirmation email, right?
Reply 9
How long do they take to reply back after you complete the first assessment?
Original post by Yamin2390
How long do they take to reply back after you complete the first assessment?

I got a reply back pretty much straight away
no, i actually asked but they said that they don't send confirmation emails for the second one, you'll just find out after its been marked; i don't think mine has been marked yet cos i haven't heard if i passed it or not.
Original post by IDKIDKIDK
you didn't get any confirmation email, right?
Reply 12
Original post by hocuspocu
no, i actually asked but they said that they don't send confirmation emails for the second one, you'll just find out after its been marked; i don't think mine has been marked yet cos i haven't heard if i passed it or not.

I completely stage 1 last Tuesday and they said it may take up to 7 days to receive a reply, hopefully I get it tomorrow.
Just got this response

Anyone else?

Hi there,

Congratulations on passing the online tests! Do you have any advice on how best to prepare for the VI? Im not asking specifics, just wondering how best I should spend my time practicing?

Im currently focussing on my STAR related answers.

Many thanks.
Happy to help - there were questions in the general range of why TfL? Why this scheme? In fact - if you search on here for previous years TFL graduate schemes, the questions haven’t changed! One thing though - you get plenty of time to prepare your answer, but only two mins to record it I’d save your STAR technique for the face-2-face interview at the AC just get to your reply asap because it will cut you off at 2 mins and you might have missed your best bit of answer!
Happy to help - there were questions in the general range of why TfL? Why this scheme? In fact - if you search on here for previous years TFL graduate schemes, the questions haven’t changed! One thing though - you get plenty of time to prepare your answer, but only two mins to record it I’d save your STAR technique for the face-2-face interview at the AC just get to your reply asap because it will cut you off at 2 mins and you might have missed your best bit of answer!

That is great advice. Thank you so much for your response!
Just got this response

Anyone else?

I got this just now :smile:
Original post by Orangemoon75
I got this just now :smile:

Congrats!
Reply 18
Just got this response