The Student Room Group

TFL general management apprenticeship

Hi there,
I'm 19 and I am open to doing a level 6 TFL general management apprenticeship once I've done an A-level maths intensive year. Is anyone doing this particular apprenticeship and knows what it's all about/have any useful links to help me understand it better? I looked on tfl's website about the apprenticeship description and it looked interesting. Anyone know any pros and cons? Been looking around on the internet and I feel the info isn't that useful right now. Can anyone help me? That would be really appreciated if even a little help can be given. Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Jj13c
Hi there,
I'm 19 and I am open to doing a level 6 TFL general management apprenticeship once I've done an A-level maths intensive year. Is anyone doing this particular apprenticeship and knows what it's all about/have any useful links to help me understand it better? I looked on tfl's website about the apprenticeship description and it looked interesting. Anyone know any pros and cons? Been looking around on the internet and I feel the info isn't that useful right now. Can anyone help me? That would be really appreciated if even a little help can be given. Thanks!
Hey did you apply I’m currently at stage 3!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending