The Student Room Group

Santander Apprenticeship 2023

Hi Everyone,
I have applied to a Corporate Banking Apprenticeship with Santander. I was looking for a thread with support and advice for candidates in the application process. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any so I have decided to create one. Feel free to share your tips and progress in this thread. 😁🔅

All The Best To Everyone!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
please share more details
Original post by 2BMF
please share more details

Head over to the Santander website.
Reply 3
elaborate or inbox me
Original post by 2BMF
elaborate or inbox me

https://www.santander.com/en/careers/uk-careers#emerging-talent

Here’s a link to their website. I created this thread a means for candidates to keep track of their application stages and discuss stuff just like the other threads in the Apprenticeship Forum.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by MissHokage
https://www.santander.com/en/careers/uk-careers#emerging-talent

Here’s a link to their website. I created this thread a means for candidates to keep track of their application stages and discuss stuff just like the other threads in the Apprenticeship Forum.

Have you got an update yet?
Hi,
Yeah I did, I was unfortunately unsuccessful. Hope you had better luck than I did 😁
Original post by MissHokage
Hi,
Yeah I did, I was unfortunately unsuccessful. Hope you had better luck than I did 😁

I haven't heard back do you remember when they replied as they said to me I will find out if I get shortlisted in march or April for a assessment centre in one of those months.
Original post by Nnzjrjrj
I haven't heard back do you remember when they replied as they said to me I will find out if I get shortlisted in march or April for a assessment centre in one of those months.

Took them about 15 days to get back to me
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 9
I’ve had an invitation to an assessment centre on the 23rd March.
Original post by Sophx3

Congratulations 🥳
Original post by Sophx3

When did you receive this invitation and do you think I should email them. Did you email them to get a outcome
Reply 12
Original post by Nnzjrjrj
When did you receive this invitation and do you think I should email them. Did you email them to get a outcome

I didn’t email them and received it about an hour ago. I hadn’t heard from them since Feb 24th when they said to wait for an assessment centre slot. Should also say mine was for the hr apprenticeship
Original post by Sophx3
I didn’t email them and received it about an hour ago. I hadn’t heard from them since Feb 24th when they said to wait for an assessment centre slot. Should also say mine was for the hr apprenticeship

Oh ok it's for a different programme I thought it was for Corporate banking. But yh I recieved the same email on the 24th of the February I'm still waiting they are probably sending out invites for each programmes separately so I might get a response this week or next week.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 14
HI,
I applied to the corporate banking apprenticeship, and got an email yesterday that I passed the video interview and will let me know if I will be allocated an AC place in the coming days
Reply 15
HI,
I applied to the corporate banking apprenticeship, and got an email yesterday that I passed the video interview and will let me know if I will be allocated an AC place in the coming days.
Reply 16
I recently got an offer to the level 6 degree apprenticeship at Santander. Wondering if anyone is In a similar position.
Reply 17
Congrats, did u apply for coporate finance, because the assessment centres for that are meant to be in the middle of April.
Reply 18
Original post by GC5643
Congrats, did u apply for coporate finance, because the assessment centres for that are meant to be in the middle of April.

Digital and technology solution’s. Good luck with all of your assessment centres though!
Original post by GC5643

Hi I just got an invite today to an assesment day for the corporate banking apprenticeship did you get a invite ?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending