The Student Room Group

A level revision advice needed please 🙏

Hi ! I’m really stuck on revision and so was just wondering if anyone could help . I do biology and chemistry which start on the 7th of June so I have about a month till exams. I’m really weak on quite a few modules however I’m not going to have time to go over them all before my exams . I don’t know whether it would be better to just focus on the paper 1 modules and do the paper 2 in between the exams or whether I wouldn’t have enough time/ it would be too stressful . Please let me know what you guys would do :smile: I’m aiming for A’s but I’m so stressed aaaaa xxx
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi, I gave my biology a levels in feb/ march, waiting for my results they are in 10 days. I have some notes that may help you revise.
Reply 2
Original post by 15katiesmith
Hi ! I’m really stuck on revision and so was just wondering if anyone could help . I do biology and chemistry which start on the 7th of June so I have about a month till exams. I’m really weak on quite a few modules however I’m not going to have time to go over them all before my exams . I don’t know whether it would be better to just focus on the paper 1 modules and do the paper 2 in between the exams or whether I wouldn’t have enough time/ it would be too stressful . Please let me know what you guys would do :smile: I’m aiming for A’s but I’m so stressed aaaaa xxx

i'd recommend spending a week going over your weak areas - use your school rev guide as they're quite detailed and have practice questions so you're getting 2 in one if you get what i mean.. for chem especially i'd say you need to put more effort(and practice q's) cause the grade boundaries for bio are low but chem is the monster !!
Reply 3
Original post by hello1736
i'd recommend spending a week going over your weak areas - use your school rev guide as they're quite detailed and have practice questions so you're getting 2 in one if you get what i mean.. for chem especially i'd say you need to put more effort(and practice q's) cause the grade boundaries for bio are low but chem is the monster !!

very true !!! Thank you so much :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest