The Student Room Group

Environmental Science

Is anyone else taking this A Level? Have you found any good revision resources for it? I'm struggling to find things and there are very few past papers available.
Hey, yes I'm taking environmental! Honestly no I haven't found any as it's not a very popular subject and it's fairly new. I've had to make my own flashcards and that's pretty much all I use to revise. How are you feeling about the exam?
Reply 2
I'm pretty nervous tbh. The mark scheme can be quite varied, so I'm struggling to hit all the points and sometimes my mind goes blank. There's been a lot of content to cover.
I'll be glad when Monday is over and then I can focus on paper 2 and my other subjects. How are you finding it?
Original post by Rach111
I'm pretty nervous tbh. The mark scheme can be quite varied, so I'm struggling to hit all the points and sometimes my mind goes blank. There's been a lot of content to cover.
I'll be glad when Monday is over and then I can focus on paper 2 and my other subjects. How are you finding it?

The mark schemes are always ridiculous imo. Honestly pretty stressed too and not done enough revision
Reply 4
Original post by katie.watsonn
The mark schemes are always ridiculous imo. Honestly pretty stressed too and not done enough revision

Can't believe it's come round so fast!

Quick Reply

Latest