The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
*Counts* 20 days :eek: :p:
Reply 41
I'm getting worried now, each day passes so quickly, and results day will be approaching soon. :frown:
Chardonnay
*Counts* 20 days :eek: :p:

:smile: vs. :frown:
Reply 43
These results aren't exactly a big deal though are they. The summer results day - now that'll be scary!
27 days for OCR results isn't it?
Chardonnay
These results aren't exactly a big deal though are they. The summer results day - now that'll be scary!

But I don't want to retake many
Reply 46
I thought all exam boards issue results on the same day.
Reply 47
SiAnY
27 days for OCR results isn't it?

It's 27 days for all of the results, but my school have told us we're definitely getting told on the 10th, to give us more time to decide about our resits.
Reply 48
That's lucky Chardonnay. I hope my school tell us our results on the 10th, instead of recieving paper version of the results on the 17th.
Reply 49
i did 4, chem mod 4 was gd and so was s2, bio was ok but geog was awful. Thats wot u get however with 20 minues revision before hand lol
Reply 50
Chardonnay
It's 27 days for all of the results, but my school have told us we're definitely getting told on the 10th, to give us more time to decide about our resits.

hows that possible? Does anyone know if edexcel results are given a week early like last time :confused:
Reply 51
All exam boards should have EDI so results can be sent to schools/colleges online. Therefore, you would get the results a week earlier. It depends if your teachers want to tell you the results through EDI or by paper though.
Reply 52
trev
Your teacher might tell you the results on March 10th because they can see the results online before the paper version comes out.

oh ok..thnx
Considering it was my first ever college exams I thought I did pretty well.. there's the option of resits now though so there should be no need to panic if any exams go wrong in the future :flute:

:thrasher:
Reply 54
:eek: Why do you guys know your results already?! We aren't going to find out until mid March!!! I want to know! What are my school doing with them!? Grrrr

I resat Geog OCR Investigations (i got stuck on the 1st question, what was the title of your investigation!)
also resat Physics AQA particles etc. feel it went ok
And just sat Economics development. no clue how it went - half of it i hadn't revised as i didn't think international debt was a large part of the syllabus!
Nobody knows their results yet!
Reply 56
Hmmm I've decided I'm not gonna worry about my January results this time, I'm not expecting decent grades, but if I do well, then yay. If not then sh*t happens, I can resit if I need to. Tis all good. :smile: - I'm expecting to resit my Chemistry 1 anyway.
I can't wait to get my results and shove them in my teachers' faces after what they've done to me this year :rofl:
Reply 58
SiAnY
I can't wait to get my results and shove them in my teachers' faces after what they've done to me this year :rofl:

What if you've done really badly? :eek: :p:
Lol, well...it'll be what THEY expect :mad:

Latest