The Student Room Group

GCSE speaking presentation

For my GCSE speaking presentation, I want to do something on young carers but I’m struggling to come up with a debate/interesting viewpoint around it and what to title it sort of. Any suggestions are really appreciated!! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Leelaloopsy
For my GCSE speaking presentation, I want to do something on young carers but I’m struggling to come up with a debate/interesting viewpoint around it and what to title it sort of. Any suggestions are really appreciated!! :smile:

This is very interesting, what exactly do you have to talk about. Is it a debate, speech, or are you trying to talk about something to bring notice to it?
Reply 2
It can be any of the three according to my teacher, so I’m very unsure on how to approach it but I feel like debating it would be best however I’m unsure on how to debate or question it🤔🤔🤔
Reply 3
fyi, the speaking element doesn’t actually account for anything as long as you pass it. so you don’t need to put loads of effort into it, it’s more of a test that you can speak properly than a research presentation.

^ this is all for AQA, if you do a different exam board it could be different
Reply 4
Original post by Leelaloopsy
It can be any of the three according to my teacher, so I’m very unsure on how to approach it but I feel like debating it would be best however I’m unsure on how to debate or question it🤔🤔🤔

Maybe you could debate the fact that children should be young carers.

Quick Reply

Latest