The Student Room Group

eng lang gcse - forgot the write q number

hey i forgot to tick which question i chose for my creative writing but im not sure if ill get penalized for it, ive checked a few examiner reports for edexcel but i cant find anything about this. does anyone know if ill get marked down for this.
Reply 1
bruh same:')
Reply 2
Ok right, I asked my school exam's officer as I had the same issue and they said that there's no problem at all and that in the end the examiners are human and will figure it out. As well as this I've been told that since so many students go through this, there's a good enough checking system so hopefully it'll all be ok!! hope that helps x
Original post by anonymous.2003
hey i forgot to tick which question i chose for my creative writing but im not sure if ill get penalized for it, ive checked a few examiner reports for edexcel but i cant find anything about this. does anyone know if ill get marked down for this.

You will not - this is not part of the mark scheme do not worry
Original post by aksidk
Ok right, I asked my school exam's officer as I had the same issue and they said that there's no problem at all and that in the end the examiners are human and will figure it out. As well as this I've been told that since so many students go through this, there's a good enough checking system so hopefully it'll all be ok!! hope that helps x

THANK YOU SO MUCH did u do edexcel aswell? im so relieved!
Original post by sarah chilcott
you will not - this is not part of the mark scheme do not worry

thank you !!!
Reply 6
Original post by anonymous.2003
THANK YOU SO MUCH did u do edexcel aswell? im so relieved!

yep i do edexcel too! i get u omg, i was freaking out originally but turns out its a common mistake and they're pretty chill about it thank the lord lol

Quick Reply

Latest