The Student Room Group

Asking for help

I'm going to be writing my GCSE exams in 2024. The only subject I'm having issues with right now is English because in my predicted I dropped from an 8/8 to a 7/6(lang/lit). I realize where I've gone wrong mostly, so I would really love some tips on how to get better at creative writing in lang p1 q5 and lang p2 question that is about summary(I became too narrative at a point and I didn't really answer the question. For eng lit, I need help with learning how to understand poems(big ideas), so that I can analyze them nicely. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who could be of help. Thank you.
Original post by ifeoluwaosupala
I'm going to be writing my GCSE exams in 2024. The only subject I'm having issues with right now is English because in my predicted I dropped from an 8/8 to a 7/6(lang/lit). I realize where I've gone wrong mostly, so I would really love some tips on how to get better at creative writing in lang p1 q5 and lang p2 question that is about summary(I became too narrative at a point and I didn't really answer the question. For eng lit, I need help with learning how to understand poems(big ideas), so that I can analyze them nicely. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who could be of help. Thank you.

I've just asked that this thread be moved to "Study Help > Arts and humanities academic help > English exams and study help", where you're more likely to find people who can help.
Thank youuu.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending