The Student Room Group

GCSE motivation

I’m completely running out of motivation to revise for the exams I have over the next few days and weeks. They’ve gone on for so long and I feel myself becoming more burned out each day. What do I do??? I don’t want to have done all this work, just to give up now and do badly in everything.
(edited 10 months ago)
hiii
im also doing gcses this year, and struggling with motivation
its all gonna be finished soon, try and think about what summer's going to be like and how great you'll feel once exams are over :smile: thats the main way I motivate myself
also, think about proving to everyone and yourself you could do it, whatever that is :biggrin:
Reply 2
hey I literally agree so much but I'm just trying to do my best which is what you should be doing too. my mindset is that its best to just do as much as you can while staying sane rather than overworking and becoming so unhappy lol
Reply 3
Thank you for responding - that’s actually rly reassuring that others also feel this like this!!!
Lmao i never had motivation to start with :rofl2:
Reply 5
hey there! listen, if u ever feel demotivated, talk to some people around u, watch some productive videos but just know that it is okay to go at your pace as it shd work for u. try and convince yourself that there is no point in feeling scared as you shd get on with it and every time ur down, think of the celebrations and the joy of passing the exams and sharing that experience with your friends. hope it helps and good luck
also, I'm just coming back here after one of my exams that went well (yay), try and think about what it will feel like after the exam, when you think its gone well :smile: its so satisfying to know you did your best and it payed off

Quick Reply

Latest