The Student Room Group

Can I resit just the written paper for Drama AQA A Level?

I want to resit my written exam paper that accounts for 40% of my Drama A Level. If I want to resit this exam paper do I have to redo the other 60% of AQA Drama A Level (including the practical exam and course work)? Those went quite well so I do not want to but will I have to if I want to resit my written exam paper?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending