The Student Room Group

M&S "under consideration" for 3 weeks?

hi, I dont know if anyone will be able to help with this but basically I applied to work as a customer assistant at m&s, went for an interview and was told I would hear back from them in the next week or so. Its been 3 weeks and my application is still "under consideration" so does that mean I've not got the job? Should I email? Or should I just wait longer?
Reply 1
im in the same situation! my interview was nearly 2 weeks ago and i havent heard anything. im woried that the guy that did my interview didn't even give my information to the superiors
Reply 2
Original post by babihan
im in the same situation! my interview was nearly 2 weeks ago and i havent heard anything. im woried that the guy that did my interview didn't even give my information to the superiors

do you have any idea how to contact them? all the emails I have from them are 'no reply' and i can't find any email on the internet
sometimes these supermarkets just take the **** especially if youre a student and cant work as much. i still havent got a response from tesco after 7 months lol
Reply 4
Original post by frogspawn1
hi, I dont know if anyone will be able to help with this but basically I applied to work as a customer assistant at m&s, went for an interview and was told I would hear back from them in the next week or so. Its been 3 weeks and my application is still "under consideration" so does that mean I've not got the job? Should I email? Or should I just

[email protected] thats their email adress. Try and ring the store you applied for and ask for an update they tend to give you feedback too. I got an offer after 2.5 weeks. They tend to get in touch near the induction date.Best of luck.
Reply 5
do you have any idea how to contact them? all the emails I have from them are 'no reply' and i can't find any email on the internet

i can’t lie i emailed some recruitment email i found on the email hoping for the best
Reply 6
Original post by Sand2023
[email protected] thats their email adress. Try and ring the store you applied for and ask for an update they tend to give you feedback too. I got an offer after 2.5 weeks. They tend to get in touch near the induction date.Best of luck.

how do we know when induction is? i emailed them asking for any update but still no response
Reply 7

did you end up getting the job? im in a similar situation right now
Reply 8
Original post by ykmilo
did you end up getting the job? im in a similar situation right now

Nope- I went back into the store to ask around 2 months after my interview, they said they would email me but another 2 months have passed and theres still nothing so I have kind of given up
hi, I dont know if anyone will be able to help with this but basically I applied to work as a customer assistant at m&s, went for an interview and was told I would hear back from them in the next week or so. Its been 3 weeks and my application is still

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending