The Student Room Group

Am I the only one who found maths and bio a level hard last week?

I usually was hitting As and occasionally A*s in the last 3 weeks before my a levels in past papers, and was confident I would get those grades. But after maths and biology earlier this week, I am VERY worried. I found them really hard, so did my friends, and I need 3 As for university. Why have OCR decided to give the year group that never sat external exams hard papers? I am really worried because if I don't get my grades I will not be going to uni, and if I don't get min 3 As, I can't even take a gap year and reapply to my dream course. Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one finding it hard??
Reply 1
i found bio hard however dont think too much about it or you won't be in the right frame of mind for all the other exams. No mark scheme has been released so for the people who say they found the paper easy or they did very well, technically that doesnt mean anything because they couldve written things that were totally incorrect. You may have found the paper hard but ended up doing very well so you never know. You put so much pressure on your self thinking if you don't do well you can't go to uni etc. But turn those thoughts around and tell yourself 'I know i will get in my dream university and i need to keep going'
Original post by versacequeen
I usually was hitting As and occasionally A*s in the last 3 weeks before my a levels in past papers, and was confident I would get those grades. But after maths and biology earlier this week, I am VERY worried. I found them really hard, so did my friends, and I need 3 As for university. Why have OCR decided to give the year group that never sat external exams hard papers? I am really worried because if I don't get my grades I will not be going to uni, and if I don't get min 3 As, I can't even take a gap year and reapply to my dream course. Does anyone else feel this way or am I the only one finding it hard??

Quick Reply

Latest