The Student Room Group

Bedroom Lights Decor

So I was given these photo clip fairy lights as a gift a year ago and as much as I'd like to use them, I'm kinda stuck for ideas of how to use them.
For example I'm at the point where I want my room to feel grown up (so free of old toys, clutter etc) and have an almost minimalist, rustic, industrial feel to it - despite the lack of industrial features aha. :smile:
Also I'm a guy and I want to somehow follow the look of like a man cave.

Does anyone have any ideas for how I could put use to these lights in a way that doesn't look tacky or clutters the room?

I appreciate any responses. :smile:

image.jpg Here's a picture of said lights.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by cristian_g14
So I was given these photo clip fairy lights as a gift a year ago and as much as I'd like to use them, I'm kinda stuck for ideas of how to use them.
For example I'm at the point where I want my room to feel grown up (so free of old toys, clutter etc) and have an almost minimalist, rustic, industrial feel to it - despite the lack of industrial features aha. :smile:
Also I'm a guy and I want to somehow follow the look of like a man cave.

Does anyone have any ideas for how I could put use to these lights in a way that doesn't look tacky or clutters the room?

I appreciate any responses. :smile:

image.jpg Here's a picture of said lights.

If you have a long bedroom wall then you could put it straight along the wall and then clip rustic sorts of pictures to them to reinforce that vibe you’re looking for. Or perhaps if you have a tall wardrobe you could put it up vertically? Idk how good that would look now that i think about it lol. Anyways just try placing them in different places until you get the ideal look !

Quick Reply

Latest