The Student Room Group

Dont know what to do if i dont get another grade 4/5

Hi basically i want to do btecs level 3 but it says i need 4-5 gcses and im not sure if i will get 4 but i do know i will get 3 gcses 2 of those being grade 5s (combined science) and 1 being a 4 (english literature) so im wondering if i will be able to do level 3 btecs along with resitting the english language and maths exams later this year?
Original post by Billyjoel69420
Hi basically i want to do btecs level 3 but it says i need 4-5 gcses and im not sure if i will get 4 but i do know i will get 3 gcses 2 of those being grade 5s (combined science) and 1 being a 4 (english literature) so im wondering if i will be able to do level 3 btecs along with resitting the english language and maths exams later this year?

When you say "it says i need 4-5 gcses", what is "it"? I suspect you're referring to the web site of a particular college, in which case only they will be answer your question unfortunately.

This is because different colleges have different policies. Hopefully they'll accept you, alongside the retakes you propose, but only they can say for sure.

Quick Reply

Latest