The Student Room Group

Qmul student - please help

Hi,

I am going into my third year at university and having a lot of struggles with finding accommodation. Last year was a nightmare, I applied to all university accommodation, all partner housing as well as searched my own and sent out over 50 messages on spareroom hoping to find somewhere to live. Over this time I was constantly in contact with housing services at my university and even after sending them multiple emails asking for guidance they did nothing. Because of this my grades suffered as commuting was very difficult and in between train strikes and bus strikes I ended up missing a lot of my education.

I have a small budget around 600/700 month and require all female housing. I have asked around on university forums about student housing and even the student room accommodation forum but I have had no luck. It feels like deja vu and I'm scared I won't be able to find a place to live.

If you know of any rooms available near Mile End or have any advice on how I can find accommodation please let me know.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending