The Student Room Group

OCR BIOLOGY PAPER 3 Predictions?

Any idea whats gonna come up?
Reply 1
not sure...we haven't had much of manipulating genomes come up so that i think...
Photosynthesis and respiration too
Reply 3
if I had to guess
most likely...
photosynthesis,
respiration (I think that there's no way in A level biology we wont get tested on respiration or photosynthesis)
patterns of inheritance
manipulating genomes

some what likely...
gas exchange
plant responses
Reply 4
maybe nucleic acids too like method of translation and also hormonal communication like second messengers and also definitely cellular control like pre and post transcriptional with introns and exons etc
Original post by chad2002
if I had to guess
most likely...
photosynthesis,
respiration (I think that there's no way in A level biology we wont get tested on respiration or photosynthesis)
patterns of inheritance
manipulating genomes

some what likely...
gas exchange
plant responses
Do you think there may be much on evolution or sustainable management of woodland/peat bogs? I feel like there wasn't much of that in Paper 2?
Reply 6
Original post by Idontlikealelvs
Do you think there may be much on evolution or sustainable management of woodland/peat bogs? I feel like there wasn't much of that in Paper 2?

I doubt it just purely because they have mainly focused on biodiversity in paper 2 so will most likely include a lot of genetics from module 6 , however always a good idea to revise it if you feel uncomfortable with that topic.
Reply 7
Does anyone have a list of what come up in paper 1 and 2 , or a list o predictions for this paper i would really appreciate it thank you
Reply 8
Does anyone have paper 3 2022, please share the link. Thanks
Reply 9
Original post by Starry_nite
Does anyone have paper 3 2022, please share the link. Thanks

The Paper is too large to share it here
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by WXYYZ
The Paper is too large to share it here

thanks for the reply, where can I find the paper?
Reply 11
Original post by Starry_nite
thanks for the reply, where can I find the paper?

I got the pdf if you still need it

Quick Reply

Latest