The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

how flexible is Bristol Uni with grades?

I’m hoping to go to Bristol uni in September and I applied with predicted grades A*AB. I got accepted with a contextual offer due to my college of ABB, however if I got A*AC or AAC how likely would they be to accept me? AAC is technically equivalent to ABB but do they count that?
Reply 1
Grade offers mean that you need to get the stated grade to get the place. Its possible that they may offer you a place after everyone who met the offer have been accepted and they still have spaces on the course. Then they will work through the near misses.

So the short answer is it is possible but not certain.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Subject?
Reply 3
Original post by McGinger
Subject?

Business management:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Har210
Business management

Its competitive subject at Bristol - but usually all courses at all Unis will have few spaces that they will need to fill with 'near miss' applicants. There are no guarantees but you may still be accepted even if you slip a grade.

And stop over-thinking this, otherwise you will drive yourself crazy waiting for Results Day.
Reply 5
Original post by McGinger
Its competitive subject at Bristol - but usually all courses at all Unis will have few spaces that they will need to fill with 'near miss' applicants. There are no guarantees but you may still be accepted even if you slip a grade.

And stop over-thinking this, otherwise you will drive yourself crazy waiting for Results Day.

do yk if engineering design is very competitive?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending