The Student Room Group

Are these good GCSE grades?

I am in Y10 and have just completed the mock examinations. I have been predicted 9 grade 9s and 1 grade 7 (in French). In the future I would like to apply to the Natural Sciences course at Cambridge, but are these grades adequate? I understand that GCSEs are looked at as a performance indicator, but I would just like to know whether these are similar to successful applicants of this course or similar ones.
Reply 1
Original post by Physicist123
I am in Y10 and have just completed the mock examinations. I have been predicted 9 grade 9s and 1 grade 7 (in French). In the future I would like to apply to the Natural Sciences course at Cambridge, but are these grades adequate? I understand that GCSEs are looked at as a performance indicator, but I would just like to know whether these are similar to successful applicants of this course or similar ones.

bro bffr, "predicted 9 grade 9s and 1 grade 7", youre not getting anywhere with that especially not cambridge call it quits youre done for ill see you at nottingham trent for business management

Quick Reply

Latest